At this point in our process, Jane the copyeditor has submitted their Copyedits and we are ready to move the article to Production.
- At this point, if further copyediting is needed, a new Copyeditor can be assigned and added to the project, following the steps from Stage 3 of this Guide.
- If the article is ready for production, simply Click "Send to Production" to move to the final stage in the process. Once you click "Send to Production" you will be prompted to send the author of the article an email notification regarding the completion of the editorial process.
- Attach any necessary forms from the Select Library Files to attach dropdown and then click "Next: Select Files for Production."
- After that you will be able to chose which document is sent to production between all of the uploads to this point:
- As you can see in the example above, the Copyedited upload has been selected. Once that has been selected, click Record Editorial Decision, which indeed will mark this stage in the process officially, and send us into the Production Stage.