Are you researching Boston College athletics? Try the archival collections and publications listed below. If you need further help, please contact us!
- Newspaper articles. Look here for:
- The Stylus (1883-1922) and The Heights (1919-2015) include athletics coverage.
- Contemporary accounts of games and events
- Doug Flutie collection
- The collection includes publications, periodical clippings, ephemera, and artifacts documenting the career of Heisman Trophy-winning collegiate and professional football player Doug Flutie, particularly his achievements during his years as a Boston College quarterback.
- Finding Aid for Doug Flutie collection
- William J. Flynn papers
- The papers include correspondence, printed materials, manuscripts, photographs and artwork documenting Flynn as a student athlete and, later in life, as an athletic director. Of note are correspondence with the Daniel F. Tully Associates, designers of the Flynn Student Recreational Complex at Boston College, and photographs of Flynn with prominent individuals, including Jack Bicknell, Ed Chlebek, J. Donald Monan, S.J., Tip O'Neill, and Ronald Reagan.
- Finding Aid for William J. Flynn papers
Check out our list of Secondary Sources or search the library catalog to find published sources about Boston College athletics.