With ProQuest databases, e.g. ERIC
1. Do your search and check off the articles you want to save.
2. Click on the Export/Save at the top right of the list of results, and select RefWorks.
3. Scroll down in the pop-up box and hit Continue.
4. Log in to your RefWorks Account.
5. Save the imported results to one of your RefWorks folders.
With EBSCOHost databases, e.g. Education Research Complete
1. Do your search and click on the folder link (top right)
2. After you've added one or more articles, click on the link that says "Folder" on the top of the page.
3. Click on "Select All" or check off articles individually.
4. Click on the Export icon on the right.
5. Select "Direct Export to RefWorks"
6. Click on the Save button
7. Log in to your RefWorks Account.
8. Save the imported results to one of your RefWorks folders.