This guide was designed to assist you with helpful steps for research related to Counseling, Developmental, and Educational Psychology topics. In it you will find:
- tips for locating books, journal articles, and dissertations;
- full-text e-versions of several DSM books;
- strategies for locating tests and other instruments;
- links to selected psychology and mental health associations organizations;
- details about APA citation style and RefWorks, a Web-based bibliographic citation tool.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Subject Specialist for Education, Brendan Rapple (617-552-4482; firstname.lastname@example.org).