Writing a research paper can be a daunting challenge. As you find different sources from different authors, it is essential to remember the importance of good citations and bibliographies. Below are some great resources for both beginning writers and experienced scholars:
- Guidelines for Academic Papers at the School of Theology and Ministry
- If you're starting to write a paper and need a little help, this may save you a lot of time and frustration!
- Citation Tutorial
- If you're unsure on the Who, What, or How to cite your sources, take a look at this handy guide.
- Introduction to Zotero
- Organizing citations and bibliographies can be troublesome. Thankfully, there is Zotero: an extremely useful tool provided by BC at no cost!
- Writing Companions Corner at the STM
- The Writing Companions Corner offers assistance with writing assignments related to coursework for STM students at all levels. Appointments can be booked via an online calendar.