Here’s a list of ways for you to keep up to date with how generative AI is impacting the world:
- Subscribe to newsletters or follow blogs that cover generative AI-related news and developments such as The Conversation or OpenAI's blog.
- Use Library Search to find and read generative AI research papers and other scholarly information.
- Experiment with generative AI projects to gain hands-on experience and a deeper understanding of how the models work.
- Follow thought leaders in generative AI on social media like Ian Goodfellow, Dr. Fei-Fei Li, Allie Miller, Yuka Kojima, Yoshua Bengio, Timnit Gebru, Emily Bender or Anima Anandkumar.
- Work through free generative AI focused modules or other learning material such as LinkedIn Learning.
Generative AI is a constantly evolving field. Staying up-to-date is important but your own critical evaluation of generative AI information is key.