If you would like to request a copy of a print article or book chapter from the BC Libraries' collections, please follow the procedure below.
1. Locate the record for the journal or book in which the article or book chapter is found in the library catalog. (To do this, it is often easiest to search by the journal title or book title, as seen in the screenshots below.)
Search by journal title:
Search by book title:
2. Click on the record for the journal or book, and locate the "Request Article" or "Request Book Chapter" link located within the "Find in Library" section.
3. You will be prompted to login to Illiad to submit the request. Use your BC credentials for authentication. Complete the form, filling in the red asterisked fields, and click on the button "Submit request."
4. Once the request has been fulfilled, you will receive a notification sent to your BC email address. You must then login to your Interlbrary Loan ("ILL") account to access the PDF file. Locate your ILL account in the "My Accounts" section in the library catalog.
5. Click on the "Interlibrary Loan account" option in the menu that appears after you hover over the "My Accounts" link. Enter your BC credentials into the Illiad login form.
6. Access the scanned materials through the "Electronically Received Articles" link in the left margin.