Don't be shy. Have a conversation with your professor. You know that she wants you to do well in this class.
- Popular sources – popular periodicals, news magazines, newspapers?– Use magazine /newspaper article databases
- Scholarly sources – peer-reviewed, refereed, academic, juried-- ?- Use academic oriented databases
- Primary Sources – first-hand evidence?– Use books, magazines, Burns Library, blogs, podcasts; interview people
- Secondary Sources – interpretations ?– Use books, magazines, book reviews
- Statistics – Use statistical/data databases/sources