Bloomberg provides current and historical financial information on equities, stock market indices, commodities, fixed-income securities, currencies, and futures for both international and domestic markets. It also provides company profiles and financial statements, analysts' forecasts, and news on worldwide financial markets.
The University has two Bloomberg terminals:
- main (third) floor of the O'Neill Library at workstation B2
- graduate computer lab in Fulton 260 - restricted to current CSOM graduate students and faculty.
Please note: Boston College has an academic subscription and access is ONLY available for the current Boston College Community.
You must create your own Bloomberg login
- To access Bloomberg sign on to the computer with your BC username/password.
- Click on the Bloomberg icon.
- Press the green Enter (GO) key.
- Click the “Create New Login” link near the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions to create your own login.
Please limit your sessions to a half hour unless no one is waiting.