OECD provides comparable international statistics and economic and social data. Current and historical data. Annual, monthly and quarterly data, some back to 1916.
- Click on “OECD.Stat” to access all dynamic databases available from the OECD allowing experienced users to make cross-database queries.
- Click on a specific title to access a unique view of the selected database, including options for creating customized tables, a data citation tool and links to related content.
- Click on “Country statistical profiles: Key tables” to view a selection of country-based key statistics in HTML, XLS and PDF formats.
- Click on a key table set to view a selection organised by theme. The tables are accessible in HTML, XLS and PDF formats.
- Click on “OECD Factbook” to access a unique cross-section of key statistics as tables and graphs from the OECD accompanied by a brief introduction, defi nitions, notes on comparability, long-term trends and sources.
- Click on a publication title to access the homepage of a statistical periodical, book series or annual/outlook.