To search for bilingual materials on a topic use the following directions:
1. At the BC Library Catalog home page, use the 'Advanced Search' to help limit your search and filter results.
2. At the drop down box labeled 'Any field', click on the down arrow and choose 'Local Collection Name'
3. For the search option, add the term "bilingual".
4. Limit your 'Search Scope' to the Educational Resource Center
5. In the other search option, you may put in keyword terms relevant to your research. See example below which uses the keyword "clouds".
6. Use the language drop-down box to choose the desired language for your search
7.Click the SEARCH button to see your results
If you have difficulty finding materials, please stop by the ERC or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.