What is PsycINFO?
- PsycINFO® provides access to international literature in psychology and related disciplines.
- The database is enriched with literature from an array of disciplines related to psychology such as psychiatry, education, business, computers, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, law, linguistics, and social work.
- The sources include peer-reviewed journals, chapters, books and dissertations, published internationally.
- Over 2,500 titles covered, including comprehensive coverage of more than 1,800 journals
- Additionally, there are approximately 27 million cited references.
- More than 100,000 records are added annually.
- Click HERE for three useful PsycINFO tutorials.