Physics Today -- Latest News from the RSS Feed
Physics New Books
New Resource to Try
The Boston College Libraries recently added access to:
Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD)
Use this database to find structural data, bibliographic data and synthesis information on more than 161,000 entries found in the literature from 1913 on, including:
- 1,716 crystal structures of the elements
- 30,968 records for binary compounds
- 60,640 records for ternary compounds
- 56,730 records for quarternary and quintenary compounds
- About 122,000 entries (76%) have been assigned a structure type.
There are currently 6,357 structure prototypes.
ICSD is produced by FIZ Karlsruhe – Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure in partnership with the U.S. National Institute of Standards (NIST), the Institute Laue Langevin (ILL), Grenoble, the International Union for Crystallography (IUCr) and Professor Dr. R. Allman.