Ask us Anything!
We can help you find answers to your questions, resources for your projects, and refer you to the right experts.
Get Help Online
You may get an answer by email.
Librarians at BC or at an affiliated Jesuit institution will respond immediately, 24/7.
Email your question
We will provide an expert answer within a day on weekdays
Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about using library resources and services.
We're Happy to Help
- "I looked for articles for an hour and I'm getting nowhere."
- "I found some articles, but they're not really what I was looking for."
- "All I'm getting is an abstract; where's the actual article?"
- "Can someone help me with the business databases?"
- "I'm looking for some books for a paper, and I don't know where to start."
How We Can Help
- Get you started on a research project
- Reduce time you spend searching
- Help you find the best sources
- Connect you with any resource you need
- Refer you to other experts
- Teach tips and strategies
Get Help in Person
The reference desk at the Theology and Ministry Library is located on the 2nd floor, directly ahead from the main entrance.