Boston College, O’Neill Library Technology Loan Agreement
By checking out technology items at O'Neill Library I understand:
- Usage is subject to the Boston College Technological and Information Resources Use Agreement.
- Users must return technology items to a staff member at the front desk located on the third floor of O'Neill Library.
- If the user keeps technology items past the due date, the library reserves the right to suspend the user's library privileges and charge their account for the maximum overdue fines plus full replacement costs which are non-refundable.
- Overdue charges accumulate after the due date/time up to a maximum of $100.
- Users will be billed for the replacement cost 7 days after the due date.
- Total replacement cost for every item is stated in our equipment page.
- Users must reimburse Boston College for the cost of repairing/replacing technology items and/or accessories if they are lost, stolen, or damaged while checked out on their library account.
- Users must report any problems with technology items to a staff member when the item is returned. This includes any damage to the device.