Depending on how your course is configured in Canvas, you may be able to see the items that are on course reserve at the BC Libraries by clicking on a tab labeled "Library resources and course reserves." If, however, that tab is not available for your class, you can view the list by following these steps:
- Go to the BC Libraries' website.
- Click on the "Course Reserves" quick link on the landing page (see screenshot below):
- You can view the items on course reserves for your classes by entering your BC credentials into the login form.
- The items for your classes will appear once you have authenticated. You are also able to look up items on course reserve by entering the course number and section ID.
- Electronic resources on reserve will feature hyperlinks directing you to the resource. Any item without a hyperlink will need to be requested at the circulation desk at the BC Library that holds it. You will need to provide the staff with the call number of the resource when you go to request it. (Note BC library and call number are highlighted in screenshot below.)