The ERC is a curriculum library. We carry materials to support educators and counselors working with school-aged children.
1. Search Scope- Use this option to determine the library search location. To find materials currently in the ERC, first, use the dropdown list and choose the Educational Resource Center. Some of our materials are off-site. To find off-site material, enter search terms and choose O'Neill Library for the Search Scope.
2. Any Field- Begin keyword searching here. Use this drop-down option to search by Title, Author, and other limiters.
3. Material Type- This drop-down option will refine searches to Books, eBooks, Films/Video, Kits&Realia, Musical Recordings.
4. Language- To find bilingual and other world languages
5. Date Ranges- To look for newer material or find material from a certain time period. Input newer date first.
To find materials in the ERC, limit the Search Scope to the Educational Resource Center. In the first search field, enter a relevant keyword. In the second search field, use the following, as examples, to find materials.
Other options to include with keyword searches are:
Searching for fiction books about trees: