Your paper should be:
Your paper should include the following :
1. Abstract: A summary of the main points of the paper.
2. Introduction: Indicate the intervention you will study and the type of student for whom it was designed. Briefly describe the feature of ASD that the intervention targets (i.e., the outcomes shown to be affected by the intervention).
3. Intervention Description: Describe the main features or procedures involved in the intervention.
4. Review of the literature: A summary of the existing literature on the intervention. This section should integrate the research you conducted, with ideas identified across references. It should NOT read as distinct summaries of each journal article. In this section, you should also describe the mechanism by which the intervention achieves the outcomes listed in the introduction. Include both pros and cons of the intervention. What empirical evidence shows that the intervention CAN and DOES work? What are strengths and weaknesses of the intervention? Based on the articles included in your paper, are there any misconceptions about how people usually think about or implement the intervention?
5. Summary and Conclusions: Summarize the take-home points, and provide recommendations for 1) further study, and 2) for educators. You should indicate here the extent to which there is sufficient evidence for educators to adopt the practice.
6. References: At least 10 quality and recent references (i.e., from peer-reviewed journals from 2010 or later). If you have trouble generating a sufficient number of references that meet these criteria, please see me.
APA Style requires the use of headings in your paper. Headings reveal your paper's organization and separate the sections within your paper.
Basic rules for the reference page: