Indexes to theses and dissertations, including those on Irish studies topics.
- Dissertations and Theses Full Text
- Citations and abstracts to more than 2 million dissertations and masters theses in all fields produced in North American colleges and universities from 1861 to the present, and from around the world since 1988. The full text of dissertations published since 1997 are also available for download.
Gilbert, Victor Francis. Labour and Social History Theses: American, British and Irish University Theses and Dissertations in the Field of British and Irish Labour History, Presented Between 1900 and 1978. London: Mansell; New York: Distributed in the United States and Canada by H.W. Wilson, 1982. (O'Neill: Ref. Z7164.L1 G56x 1982)
- Organized by topic; for example, Chartism, Fabians, religion, women, etc. Within topics, theses are organized alphabetically by author's last name. Entries are cross-referenced if appropriate. Dissertations and theses after 1978 are published in the autumn issue of the Bulletin for the Society for the Study of Labour History.
- Retrospective Index to Theses of Great Britain and Ireland 1716-1950. Santa Barbara, Calif.: American Bibliographical Center, Clio Press, 1975-. (Burns Library: Z5055.G79 R454; Newton Storage: Z5055.G79 R454x)
- Includes citations for about 13,000 theses from twenty-one British and Irish universities. There is an author index and a subject index, each with bibliographic citations. The citations provide author, title, year, and institution.
- SMI Music Theses Register is a fully searchable register of Irish postgraduate theses and dissertations in musicology.
- St. Patrick's College. Library. A Complete List of Higher Degree Theses Deposited in the Library 1930-1993. Maynooth: The Library, 1993. (O'Neill Library: Ref. Z5055.I73 M39x 1993)
- Theses are on a wide variety of topics, including history, and literature. English-language dissertations are grouped under the heading "English," while Irish-language dissertations, and those on Irish-language sources, are grouped under "Gaeilge."