Cambridge Collections Online Cambridge Collections Online offers subject or theme-based collections of content. Once on the main site for the collections scroll through the list of offerings for relevant material.
Cambridge Companion to Modern Irish Culture Includes chapters and bibliographies on a variety of topics. (Book version: Burns Library: DA959.1 .C35 2005 REF; O’Neill Stacks DA959.1 .C35 2005) For a list of chapters, see the website.
- Eager, Alan R. A Guide to Irish Bibliographical Material: a Bibliography of Irish Bibliographies and Sources of Information. Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Press, 1980. An index of published Irish bibliographies, including catalogs, bibliographies printed in Ireland, periodicals, and indexes. Includes a subject and author index. (O'Neill Library: Ref. Z2031.E16 1980; Burns Library: Z2031.E16 1980 IRISH and Z2031.E16 1980 REF).
- Irish Publishing Records of Irish publishing. The Library’s policy of collecting Irish interest material, wherever published, means that the online catalogue is very useful as a guide to Irish studies.
Loeber, Rolf and Magda Loeber. A Guide to Irish Fiction, 1650-1900. Dublin: Four Courts, 2006. Provides thousands of summaries of Irish fiction published in Ireland, England, North America, Australia, and Europe. Includes previously unknown and forgotten authors. (O'Neill Library: Reference PR8706 .L64 2006; Burns Library: PR8706 .L64 2006 IRISH)
- Oxford Bibliography of British and Irish Literature
- A tool designed to help researchers find reliable sources of information quickly by directing them to chapter, book, website, arachives or dataset selected by experts in the subject.
- Sources A National Library of Ireland database for Irish research, contains over 180,000 catalogue records for Irish manuscripts, and for articles in Irish periodicals.
- Whitaker's Books in Print. London: J. Whitaker & Sons, Ltd., c1988-. (Formerly known as British Books in Print.) A listing of books published each year in the United Kingdom. Includes bibliographic citations, and an author and title index. (O'Neill Library: Ref. Desk Z2001.R33 (current ed.); Burns Library: Z2001.R33 REF.)