Skip to Main Content
Chat With Us



Privileges for Spouses

Loan policies at the Boston College Libraries


Spouses of students, staff and faculty can obtain an Eagle-One Card through the Office of Student Services. Proof of identification such as driver’s license or passport, and a copy of the marriage certificate must be presented in order to obtain an Eagle-One Card. For more information, please contact the Office of Student Services.