What is RefWorks?
RefWorks enables you to:
- import references directly from databases,
- organize your references into folders,
- insert references in any format into your research paper, and
- create a bibliography with one click.
RefWorks is free to the Boston College community and available via the web. For additional assistance with RefWorks, please e-mail a librarian or call 617-552-4472.
Setting up an Account/Accessing RefWorks
RefWorks is available to Boston College students, faculty, and staff. To setup an account:
- Go to the BC RefWorks page
- If you do not have an account, click Sign up for a new account.
- If you already have a RefWorks account, type your user name and password
- Once you have completed the registration, you can login with your username and password.
- When you are accessing RefWorks from an off-campus location you will need the BC group code (use your BC username and login to get group code).