RefWorks enables you to:
- import references directly from databases,
- organize your references into folders,
- insert references in any format into your research paper, and
- create a bibliography with one click.
RefWorks is free to the Boston College community and available via the web. For additional assistance with RefWorks, please e-mail a librarian or call 617-552-4472.
Create a RefWorks Account
RefWorks is available to Boston College students, faculty, and staff. To create an account:
- Open the BC RefWorks page
- If you do not have an account, click Sign up for a new account.
- If you already have a RefWorks account, type your user name and password
- Once you have completed the registration, you can login with your new username and password. (Remember: this account is unrelated to your Agora Portal login.)
- When you are accessing RefWorks from an off-campus location you will need the BC group code (use your BC username and login to get the group code).
Why RefWorks (2 minute video)
Citation Manager Help